KL CHRONICLE: @TonyPua chickens out of debate with BNSC Deputy Director #Negaraku #Malaysia

Friday, October 6, 2017

@TonyPua chickens out of debate with BNSC Deputy Director #Negaraku #Malaysia


#KLChronicle : It is a disgrace that DAP's Member of Parliament Tony Pua had chicken out from debating with Datuk Eric See-To on the RM 15 Billion Penang Tunnel project scandal. This is not the first time that Tony Pua had chicken out of a debate.

Previously Tony Pua had also failed to debate with 1MDB's CEO Arul Kandasamy. This in itself proves without doubt that Tony Pua is incompetent and uses any basic misinformation that he has for only political gains. Once a debate is issued to him by people who have extensive knowledge on a particular subject matter. This bugger will chicken out.

What a load of rubbish. 

Datuk Eric's statement can be read below:




I am truly saddened by YB Tony Pua's answer that I am a "nobody" and hence he does not want to debate with me on the very controversial multi-billion Penang Tunnel issue.

"In a text message to Malaysiakini, the Petaling Jaya Utara MP said he would not entertain a debate challenge from a “nobody” like Eric See-To.

“What nonsense! Who is he? He is not even an MP or deputy minister. Why should I debate a nobody?

“I will agree to debate both the tunnel project and 1MDB issues but only with his boss Abdul Rahman,” he said.


Despite political differences, I thought he was still my friend but I guess that is not the case.

I have known Tony for more than 15 years. We both run our respective IT companies then. We have even done business with each other and had joint projects with mutual customers.

Since he listed his company amidst the dot-com rush in 2001, Tony Pua's CyberVillage had straight 6 years of continued losses from 2002 to 2007 until Tony Pua left the company and joined DAP.


When his company got into some cash-flow issues in 2005 or 2006 before he went into politics, he called me for a loan for RM100k and within hours it was this "nobody" who gave it to him - which he then gave me this IOU letter.

In fact, when he was first elected as a Member of Parliament in 2008, I was one of the first to congratulate him.

Shortly after that, this "nobody" had also arranged friends to participate in his fund-raising golf events (I don't play),

But I guess now he is a high-flying Member of Parliament, he can dismiss me as a nobody and no longer considers me as a friend.  

Times have changed, I guess you need to be at least a Deputy Minister these days before Tony Pua will layan you.

Since Tony fired this shot, I no longer feel compelled to keep this IOU to myself.

However, going by Tony Pua's reasoning that I am a nobody then I guess YB Rafizi is an even bigger nobody for challenging a "nobody" like me to a debate in the first place?



Somehow, when it comes to the subject of the DAP Penang Govt's Tunnel project which can involves as much as RM15 billion in rakyat's money, DAP always seems to shy away - making it seem that there is something big to hide.

I wonder why.

YB Rafizi, perhaps you should try a bit harder to convince YB Tony to be brave and take up the challenge? If not, then our debate will be off.

And YB Tony, you truly disappoint me. I guess fame and power has "Ubah"ed you now.

Eric See-To.

No comments:

Share This

Comments

Facebook Popup

Powered by Blog - Widget