*Dato' Sri S. Vell Paari*
1. A few hours ago, Pandan MP Mohd Rafizi Ramli from PKR was sentenced to 18 months in jail by the Sessions Court for unauthorized possession of the 1MDB audit report and illegally exposing it to the media. Specifically, Rafizi was charged with possessing Page 98 of the 1Malaysia Development Bhd audit report without approval, which he acquired in violation of the Official Secrets Act 1972 (OSA).
2. Whereas others are concerned on the status of Rafizi Ramli as the Member of Parliament (MP) for Pandan, I am more concerned on the fact that *Rafizi Ramli illegally had in his possession a document which was classified under the Official Secrets Act (OSA)*. The question is,* how Rafizi Ramli came to obtain this classified document* when he was neither a member of the audit party nor a member of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC).
3. The only logical explanation to this is that *someone from the PAC might have knowingly given the 1MDB audit report to Rafizi Ramli*. This would definitely be someone from the opposition bloc. This is a violation of the Official Secrets Act 1972 (OSA) law. Another hypothesis is that Rafizi Ramli *might have stolen this classified document from a member of the PAC without their knowledge*. Nevertheless, I humbly request the police force to immediately look into this matter and nab the culprits who violated the OSA law for their cheap political mileage.
4. To those who are unaware about the transgression of Rafizi Ramli, this is the fourth straight court loss for Rafizi Ramli under various cases. The four (4) cases are stated below:
*a.* : January 2016 fined RM 1,800 for intentionally insulting and provoking anger among UMNO members through a statement.
*b.* : October 2016 fined RM 200,000 for defaming National Feedlot Corporation Sdn Bhd (NFCorp) executive chairman Datuk Seri Dr Mohamad Salleh Ismail and his company.
*c.* : November 2016 fined RM 1,950 for organizing the Blackout 505 rally.
*d.* : November 2016 sentenced to 18 months in jail for unauthorized possession of the 1MDB audit report.
5. The above proves that Rafizi Ramli is an untrustworthy person who have been found guilty by the courts four (4) times for breaking various laws of this country by provoking, insulting, lying and defaming, various people and the government of Malaysia. Unfortunately, it seems that the PKR leadership is keeping an elegant silence on the transgression of Rafizi Ramli. I am not surprise of this because maybe the PKR leadership itself have given their tacit approval for Rafizi Ramli to act against the laws of this country as they know Rafizi Ramli will do anything to gain cheap popularity to make himself visible.
6. Finally, my advice to the rakyat is not to have any sympathy for Rafizi Ramli. He is a proven habitual serial liar who can only survive in politics by lying through his teeth about everything. He has been found guilty by the courts and shall be man enough to accept his punishment. Nobody is above the law in this country.