KL CHRONICLE: Now @azalinaothmanS slams @TeoNieChing for lack of political maturity

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Now @azalinaothmanS slams @TeoNieChing for lack of political maturity


1. I refer to the press release by YB Kulai dated on 28th October 2015 as reported by the online media.  



2. YB Kulai’s statement in which I was accused of abusing my power by declining to answer to her oral question dated on the 20th of October 2015 is totally unwarranted.

3. As a Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department, I had given a clear and concise answer to her question based on existing regulations for cases of on-going investigation.

4. It is beyond my responsibility if she refuses to understand the answer provided by the government.

5. Therefore I humbly seek YB Kulai to enlighten me precisely on how when, and where did I abuse my powers as claimed by her in the Press Statement. 

6. YB Kulai has demonstrated the lack of political maturity by making shallow and unfounded accusations which may mislead the people and create a negative perception towards the government.


END


YB DATO’ SRI AZALINA DATO’ OTHMAN SAID 
Minister in the Prime Minister’s 
Date: 28th October 2015

http://azalinaothmansaid.com.my/?p=1959

No comments:

Share This

Comments

Facebook Popup

Powered by Blog - Widget