KL CHRONICLE: SUMMARY @HBN2012 @beliabangkit @BeeAntBlues @umnoonline

Friday, May 25, 2012

SUMMARY @HBN2012 @beliabangkit @BeeAntBlues @umnoonline

Alhamdulillah today Day 3 of HBN 2012 has just finished. I've managed to visit three (3) booths namely @BeeAntBlues port, Chinese Cultural village and the main stage opposite Wisma tani. Of course the crowd at the main stage was the laudest and I don't blame them, popular K-PoP band U-kiss was performing.

Oh before I forget, I also visited the indian stage and well it was happening as usual. I'll sign off for now but let me brief you a little bit about tomorrow.

Tomorrow would be the highlight of this program, where the Prime Minister will be officiating HBN 2012 at 3.00 pm. Before that, there would be a standard chartered fun run which starts early in the morning.

Hope to see all of you there! Chows!
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Share This

Comments

Facebook Popup

Powered by Blog - Widget