Barisan Nasional will retain power in the next General Election under the leadership of Prime Minister Najib Razak
1. I believe Malaysia is heading for a major political change in the forthcoming 14th General Election as never before in the nation’s 60-year history is there such widespread and deep-seated restiveness and unhappiness among the people, including the 1.6 million-strong civil service, against the opposition parties of DAP, PKR, PAS & PAN.
2. The time has come for Malaysia to become a normal democratic country, where the voters can peacefully and democratically retain the Federal Government in Putrajaya through the ballot box, as in countries recognized as normal democracies, whether the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, New Zealand, the European countries like Germany, France, Italy and others, or even Asian countries like Japan, India, South Korea, Philippines and Indonesia.
3. The voters should not be threatened with chaos, riots or undemocratic and authoritarian measures to frustrate the democratic will of the people expressed in a general election, as the opposition leaders are trying to do.
4. In trying to cling on to power in Selangor and Penang, DAP politicians have resorted to the politics of lies, fear and hate to disseminate the fear among Chinese voters that if DAP is defeated in the 14GE, Chinese will lose political power and their rights in the country.
5. This is of course rubbish and nonsense, for the Barisan Nasional coalition comprising UMNO, MCA, MIC and others want to win, not just the 14th GE, but the 15th, 16th GE and others so that it could continue to form the Federal Government – which means that the BN government must demonstrate that it could deliver results and do better than the opposition parties to protect and promote the rights and interests of all communities in the country, including the Chinese.