1. I refer to the recent statement issued by our Deputy Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi. The DPM has just announced that all North Koreans diplomatic staffs in Malaysia are now barred from leaving the country until further notice.
2. This is in response to a news report by AFP that states that *_All Malaysian nationals in the DPRK will be temporarily prohibited from leaving the country until the incident that happened in Malaysia is properly solved_*
3. The irresponsible action taken by the North Korea regime is disgusting and the use of Malaysia nationals as bargaining chips is unacceptable. I hope that the Malaysia government will continue to stand firm against the provocations by the North Korea regime.
4. Due to this recent development, Malaysia shall now proceed to issue an arrest warrant against Hyon Kwang Song, a second secretary at the North Korean Embassy whom is a person of interest in the murder of Kim Jong Nam.
5. Time has come for all Malaysians, irrespective of race or religion to rally and stand united with our government against the bullying tactic of North Korea.
6. Never has the history of our sovereign nation that our very own Malaysians and their family members are prohibited from leaving a third country due to disputes on a murder case.
7. Malaysia shall register our displeasure of the actions taken by the North Korea regime to the United Nation Security Council (UNSC) and request assistance from the world body to free our people from the clutches of Kim Jong Un.