1. Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, the man who has been going all out since the last 24 months together with the opposition, local tycoons and foreign parties in an attempt to bring down Prime Minister Datuk Seri Haji Najib Bin Tun Abdul Razak has finally admitted that *he and the opposition parties has no worthy candidate to be the Opposition Leader of Pakatan Harapan*. It Means if the opposition wins the next general election they have not yet decided who will be appointed the Prime Minister of the new government. [Ref : http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/11/12/pribumi-to-join-pakatan-harapan/].
2. This highly shocking admission by Dr. Mahathir Mohamad means that *Dr. Mahathir has made a sensational U-Turn and flipped flopped* on his previous statement which said that Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin would be the candidate to assume the Premiership of this country. This clearly shows that *Dr. Mahathir has doubts of the leadership capability of Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin*. It also shows that Muhyiddin Yassin is only a puppet leader and Dr. Mahathir Mohamad is the one who calls the shot in PRIBUMI.[Ref : http://m.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/dr-m-tips-muhyiddin-to-be-pm-if-opposition-wins].
3. This recent admission from *Dr. Mahathir Mohamad that no candidate yet has been identified to lead Pakatan Harapan is a tight slap to both DAP & PKR*. This is because it means this is clear signal that *Dr. Mahathir Mohamad does not endorse the leadership of De facto opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim*. The elegant silence from DAP and PKR on Mahathir's statement is shocking and a sign that they have abandon Anwar Ibrahim and prefer to let him rot in prison. [Ref : http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2015/08/10/kit-siang-anwar-still-pakatans-candidate-for-pm/].
4. In fact, this shows there are already cracks in the opposition coalition (Pakatan Harapan] that they cant even decide who to lead them in facing the next General Election. In my opinion, they might as well just appoint Dr. Mahathir Mohamad as the de-facto leader of Pakatan Harapan and tell the rakyat that Dr. Mahathir Mohamad will be PH Prime Minister candidate if they win the next election. This is because it seems that *Dr. Mahathir Mohamad is calling the shots and DAP and PKR are mere puppets*. Will DAP & PKR agree to this proposal?
5. Finally, the opposition has demonstrated that they are *unreliable and untrustworthy* even between themselves. Up until this very moment they are playing politics to bring down the government for their own self benefit without thinking of the negative implication to the rakyat. The whole PH convention that is being held now in Ideal Convention Centre talks about bringing down the BN government but *nothing about the wellbeing of the rakyat*. This shows that they only care about power and not about the people of this country.
6. Just to share on our economic results this year, under the leadership of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Haji Najib Bin Tun Abdul Razak, Malaysia's GDP growth for the third quarter (Q3) 2016 was announced at 4.3%. As for Q2 the GDP growth was 4.0% and Q1 was 4.2% respectively. These are very good numbers considering low commodity prices, fluctuations in currency markets and uncertainty due to BREXIT and the Trump presidency. Can the opposition improve on this numbers? I doubt it very much.
*Datuk Seri S. Vell Paari*