KL CHRONICLE: The reason why i will not be going to#Bersih4

Thursday, August 27, 2015

The reason why i will not be going to#Bersih4


Many people asked me if I am going to go Bersih 4.0 n be part of history n I told them no n wish them good luck. My friend, Like u I am afraid to go too.



I am afraid to go because I don't want to see our generation lose everything we have been working so hard n enjoying for so long.

I am afraid to go because I dont want to see our economy spiralling down as if there is no tomorrow.

I am afraid to go because if I go, we wont be able to enjoy the type of democracy we presently have.

I am afraid to go because I don't want to live with the conscious that I am part of those that are going to destroy the peace n harmony of my beloved country.

I am afraid to go because I want to continue to be citizens of this country who loves peace n abhor the spewing of hatred.

I am afraid to go because I simply don't trust those organisers who speak with fork tongues n who have their personal agenda.

I know u r many n I am but one. Still I am sorry but I wont walk with u.

Enjoy yr Bersih 4.0 n peace be with u.

No comments:

Share This

Comments

Facebook Popup

Powered by Blog - Widget