1. 1MDB invested a total of USD1.83b with PSI, initially as equity, then subsequently as a Murabaha facility carrying a 8.67% p.a. profit rate
2. In the years 2010 and 2011 , 1MDB received a total dividend in cash of USD265m from the Murabaha facility. This was recorded as RM332m (USD106m) and RM512m (USD159) dividends received in the 2011 and 2012 Audited Financial Statements (AFS) respectively.
3. 1MDB eventually exited its relationship with PSI in 2012 with USD2.318b. This generated a profit of USD488m. This was recorded in the AFS for 2013.
4. The USD2.318b was placed in funds under mgmt custodized with BSI Bank and as at Dec 2014 had received cash dividends from the funds under mgmt totaling USD267m.
5. In the Audited Financial Statement for 2014. it was recorded as a dividend of USD131.70 million as at March 2014.
6. In October 2014, 1MDB redeemed USD1.22b in cash from these funds as reported in AFS 2014.
7. In Nov 2014, it further redeemed USD170m in cash leaving behind funds under mgmt of USD939.9m
8.By June 4, it would have fully redeemed the last USD939.9m in Units towards full early settlement of the Deutsche Bank facility.
9. To summarize, for the initial investment of USD1.83b, 1MDB has fully received USD2.858b in capital gains and dividends.
10. This means, NO MONIES were missing from the PSI deal, and USD1.058m CASH returns (56.2% gross returns) was made from the PetroSaudi-1MDB venture.