|@rafiziramli memalukan PKR|
In his latest FB post, Lapiji has accused govt of bailing out 1MDB on the RM2b loan bridging loan. http://tinyurl.com/prc7b7t
Initially, Lapiji and Tony Pua has accused Ananda Krishnan of loaning money to 1MDB to bail them out but since that didn't work out well, Lapiji is accusing govt of bailing out 1MDB.
Lapiji says his "bukti kukuh" is two separate bond issues of RM1b and RM1.1b by govt - Malaysia Treasury Bond (MTB) 201500000242 of RM1B issued on 11 Feb 2015 and maturing on 13 May 2015 and MTB 201500000264 of RM1,1 bilion issued on 13 Feb 2015 and maturing on 14th Aug 2015 - all with 3.2% interest rates.
He says he came to this conclusion because:
1) Jumlahnya hampir sama dengan jumlah yang diperlukan untuk membayar hutang tertunggak 1MDB berjumlah RM2 bilion itu
2) Masanya juga dekat dengan tempoh tamat tarikh 1MDB perlu membayar RM2 bilion itu
3) Jika rundingan dengan Ananda Krishnan melibatkan syarat-syarat pemilikan ekuiti dalam syarikat tenaga 1MDB yang hendak disenaraikan, rundingan itu mungkin gagal apabila 1MDB berhadapan masalah menyenaraikan syarikat tersebut
4) Penerbitan hutang dalam bentuk MTB berjangka pendek sebelum ini adalah dalam jumlah yang kecil kerana ia bagi keperluan aliran tunai bersifat sementara.
Depending on cash-flow requirements and maturity of previous issues, the Treasury dept issues dozens of bonds every single month with differing maturity dates and amounts.
Just don't pick any two bonds and add them up together and say govt bail out lah.
Did you also see these bonds issued in the past months too?
1) MGS 201500000175 - RM1 billion (Issue Date: 30/01/2015 Maturity Date: 31/10/2017)
2) MGS 201500000106 - RM800 million (Issue Date: 22/01/2015 Maturity Date: 22/04/2015)
3) MGS 201400002841 - RM1.5 billion (Issue Date: 04/12/2014
Maturity Date: 05/03/2015)
4) MGS 201400002844 - RM1 billion (Issue Date: 04/12/2014
Maturity Date: 07/04/2015
5) MGS 201400002793 - RM1 billion (Issue Date: 27/11/2014
Maturity Date: 26/02/2015)
6) MGS 201400002824 - RM1 billion (Issue Date: 02/12/2014
Maturity Date: 03/03/2015)
7) MGS 201400002822 - RM1 billion (Issue Date: 02/12/2014
Maturity Date: 30/06/2015)
8) MGS 201400002807 - RM3.5 billion (Issue Date: 28/11/2014
Maturity Date: 31/10/2019)
All also near to date of the multiple so called default dates of the RM2billion bridging loan, all also for longer than 1 month maturity and all also amounts that you can piece together as "Bukti Kukuh" that govt used to bail out 1MDB.
Please lah.. Lapiji, it's CNY, please stop with the Fitnah, the tembak and the outright lies. Please stop the desperation to hantam gohmen!
Go buy a fruit basket and visit your boss in jail instead.